The One That Was Dewy | Review

Sunday 20 August 2017 Banbury, UK

I am guilty, yes guilty to admit that I have been a little sheep (on this occasion anyway) and only bought the L'Oréal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation because one of my favourite bloggers keeps raving about it on some of her vlogs, blogs etc. and I fell for it so I had to have it. That blogger is Anna from The Anna Edit by the way. I don't know if I should say thanks you to her or not but in this instance because it is such a great product I 'll say thank you.



I do love L'Oreal a lot! I have very rarely been disappointed by their products, this is their thing and I guess to me they are doing it pretty damn right. 
I love my foundation and mostly I love getting new ones to try, to experiment with and also because I am a bit of a make up obsessive and of course if you are here you are probably too.
So what is the L'Oréal Nude Magique cushion?
This little round pot does not look like much but it is full of promise. First all how cute is the packaging? A lovely baby pink pot that comes with a mirror (handy when you are on the go!) and a cute little puff applicator. I'll be honest with you that I actually never used the puff and instead used a foundation brush but it is there if needed.
The foundation itself sits on a sponge like base hence the cushion name.
My very first impression of this foundation was how light it was and so dewy too. I'll be honest with you I was expecting a much more thicker product but to my surprise the consistency was not as thick as I was expecting but I was delighted at the same time.
So what was my first impression? A very light wet texture that just seems to melt into the surface of my skin and give it a lovely dewy effect that I just can't get enough of it. It is a low coverage foundation and is not in any way heavy on your skin or cakey at all. But if you wish to build it up then the option is there. But I believe the main use of this foundation its to have a dewy light coverage especially highly appreciated during hot days or if you just want to have a light make up day.
Did it last all day? Yes ...well at least for 8 hours or so before having to be reapplied but this is rather good to me.
Will I repurchase it? Definitely yes, although the market price is at £14.99 is slightly higher than most high street foundations but I will still happily repurchase it.
Have you tried L'Oréal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation? Tell me all by commenting below. 
 
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54493-296-79E53BC17D95187FB5D27BBF5946862B.png

Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.